What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exotic Tarantulas & Roaches for Neps.

Just as the title suggests.. I have numerous exotic tarantulas and 10 species of exotic roaches to trade for your Nepenthes CP's. I only have N.ventricosa right now and am trying to get into the hobby a bit more. Though with next to no money, this is the only option I have right now. If your interested, feel free to PM me with what you have and maybe we can work something out.

My wife would kill me if I got an exotic roach :)

to cold to ship but if your still interested in a couple months i may have something to trade.....

My wife would kill me if I got an exotic roach

you would be surprised......mine swore she would but she just yelled once and punched twice and that was it....

Do you only want Nepenthes? I have a few other things to trade. Ping's, Drosera and such. My reptiles would love a few of the roaches!

Do you only want Nepenthes? I have a few other things to trade. Ping's, Drosera and such. My reptiles would love a few of the roaches!

For roach's, I'd be willing to trade for some Droseras, or some Sarracenia. Just send me a PM with what species your interested in and what you have to offer. As far as breeders/feeders.. I'd recommend B.dubia or B.craniifer.

dubias are good and easy to handle, easy to contain, i actually have to add heat to get them to breed very well in my basement.....some recommend discoids but those SOB's act like they are on crack....spazzy buggers......

Working out one deal thus far. Still have tarantulas and plenty of roaches to trade off. Here's a few pics of what I have to offer.. (Not all tarantulas & roaches avail. are listed here)

Only one Chilobrachys fimbriatus (Indian Violet) juvenile left. These gorgeous Indians are HEAVY webbers and are amazing to watch when they're hunting their food.

adult female
000_0005-2.jpg

juvenile
postmolt_2-1.jpg

One Heteroscodra maculata (Togo Starburst) available as well. These are one of only two African arboreals, and the only white tarantula in the world!!

adult female
100_2497.jpg

100_2498.jpg

I still have plenty of roaches available.. such as:

B.craniifer ~ "True" Death's Head Roaches ~ Cannot climb glass or fly

100_4336.jpg

B.dubia ~ "Orange Spotted Roach" ~ Cannot climb glass or fly & a great feeder for plants and reptiles

G.portentosa ~ Madagascar Hissing Cockroach ~ Great pets, but nymphs and juves can climb glass. So a layer of vaseline around the border is a must.

000_0020-1.jpg

E.prosticus ~ Orange Head Roach ~ Cannot climb glass or fly

100_4261.jpg

Amazing spiders! Unfortunately, I cannot get permission from my wife.

Bummer.. Lucky for me mine forces me to buy the ones she along with my favorites.

Back