What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

n. reinwardtiana for trade

i have a rooted tip cutting of n. reinwardtiana green variety for trade, it has 3 leaves currently, growing in a 4in pot, and is acclimated to windowsill conditions. Im not sure what im interested in, ill try to post a pic this weekend. i do have a want list on my growlist if you want to take a look.

heres an old pic of the mother plant, the leaf is dark because it was grown in full sun, when it isn't the leaves are green.
pictures007.jpg

dustin

TRADE PENDING, I MIGHT HAVE A COUPLE OTHER CUTTINGS ILL POST THEM AS THEY ROOT

Do you know where it's from? (Borneo/Sumatra)

I have the following for trade ATM:
* Aldrovanda
* S. 'Hummer's Hammerhead'
* N. sanguinea "Blood Red" unrooted cutting
* N. sanguinea "Pink" rooted cutting
* U. inflata
I have some other things to trade if you aren't interested, go ahead and check my growlist.

:-O

ok i have a total of 3 cuttings, pics will try to be posted tomorrow.

1. tip cutting-Pending trade
2. 2 node, rooted cutting center stem, no growth point 2 leaves Pending Trade
3. 2 node, rooted cutting center stem no growth point, 2 leaves Pending trade

OFFER CLOSED***THANKS FOR THE TRADES

send me a pm fast i may only have on left have to check real quick

the tip cutting in the larger pot is taken. and one of the ones in the 3 in pot is still up for trade

cps038.jpg

cps039.jpg

the smaller cutting with the darker leaf actually has a small growth point starting from the upper most dormant node, they will be acclimated to windowsill growing before trading

Also interested in...
ankle/wrist weights approx 10+lbs
square pots (3in, and 4in)
TC supplies, including baby food jars, magenta b caps, and equipment.

i may offer other things off my growlist for these things along with the reinwardtiana

CLOSED****THANKS FOR THE TRADES :)

Back