What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED: Various plants. Have things for trade

I have one small cephalotus but would like to get my hands on a larger specimen.

I would like to grow a heliamphora.

I would also like to try a Darlingtonia. Not a small tender one, a larger well established one because this will be my first try with one and I need it to be nice and healthy.

I know that all of these I am asking for are expensive plants. I have plenty to trade for, some quite expensive plants myself. So if you have any of these for trade PM me please and we will work something out. I have a ton of neps, including the black truncata seedling that is so popular and others as well that are in a high price range, plus a lot of sarracenia as well, so we will be able to work out something if you are interested. Thanks!

Kristi

i have a few medium sized darlingtonia, i might be able to trade one off to you....im mainly interested in intermediate to highland nepenthes, preferably species but a nice hybrid or something would do. let me know.

Can you...um, post your grow list or trade list somewhere?

Thez yo, I can send it to you via PM but I can't list it here. I have a store and we aren't supposed to advertize on the forum, and that is the only place I have a list. I'll pm you now.

Back