What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for VFT's seeds for SASE

Does anyone ever send out VFT seeds for SASE? I know they take awhile to germinate but I was curious to try it

Germination is actually quite quick (2 to 3 weeks). It's growing to maturity that takes a long time (3 to 5 years).

I think you'll be better off waiting until June or July to ask for seed. Any seed you get now will be from last year's harvest.

ahh kk thank you for the info!

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound greedy when i posted this. I was just asking if VFT seeds are even put out for SASE. It's been awhile since I have been on these forums, almost a year and in that time I have forgotten the rules. With that being said, besides SASE I am walso looking to purchase VFT clone varieties that I once had, such as fused tooth, red pirannah, B52 ect. or even seed packs in general. Please let me know if any of you would be willing and thank you for your time.

Back