What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For trade is my beloved spectabilis x ventricosa. When I first got this plant, it had no pitchers. Now it is beautiful and pitchers quite readily. It has been grown in intermediate conditions and is quite hardy. The pitchers are over 6" tall, and this plant is of flowering maturity.

I'm trying to downsize my collection and am looking only for a few specific things. I recently traded someone for a villosa and an ovata, and both died in transit because they froze to death. I'd love to replace the villosa. I'm also looking for Heliamphora (preferably not on my grow list) and Cephalotus.

Please contact me if you're interested. Below are pictures of the N. spectabilis x ventricosa taken today.

IMG_8379_h480.jpg

IMG_8377_h480.jpg

damn thats lovely ;) too bad i sold off my villosa ages ago *also trying to replace it* and i only have a single ovata, and its about to pop its first pitcher for me...
sold my heli
and i just cant grow cephs worth a damn lmao.

damn thats lovely ;) too bad i sold off my villosa ages ago *also trying to replace it* and i only have a single ovata, and its about to pop its first pitcher for me...
sold my heli
and i just cant grow cephs worth a damn lmao.

*laugh* Maybe I should expand and say that I'm also looking for rajah and macrophylla... ;-)

well seeing as my macrophylla is possibly not a macrophylla and i have one rajah i dont think those are going anyway ;) speaking of rajah i need to post coffee fert results

PM sent..

Xantius, I've got rajah and ovata. I don't want your plant though, I already have one of those. U got any sars or darlingtonia?

Just received the plant today. The pics don't do it justice.. So I'll of course be taking some of my own. ;)

Back