What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.amp cyclops mtns (seed grown)

thez_yo

instigator
I bought this amp hoping that it would fare better than the last, but I think I'm killing this one too. If you're in San Diego, and want an N.ampullaria for free (because I don't think it would survive shipping) *and* you have a lowland setup, please PM me so I can drive the plant to you.

I'm sorry to hear it's not doing well.

If you don't find any takers in San Diego, do you think it'll make it to San Jose?

wat about in Los Angelos, California if it's still for free? I live about 3 hours from you?

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

2 hours and 30 minutes to be exact

I think I'd be willing to drive to about Carlsbad to meet someone to give it to them in person if you want to meet somewhere in between, but I really don't want to ship the poor thing - just got it 2-3 weeks ago in the mail and I guess my house is just too chilly. I put it in the little greenhouse thingy with the warming mat underneath for seeds at night, and it sits on the window during the day.

Wanna drive it to Miami? If not we can meet halfway. It'll do well here.

manny: nice :-))

Found someone to take it, thanks for offering to adopt to everyone who tried to help out :). I promise I won't take any more lowlanders to torture the poor guys with my cold weather.

Back