What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Capensis alba seedlings for trade!

I'd like to trade a few d. capensis alba seedlings for some basic VFTs, Sarrs, or other Droseras. Still just trying to grow my collection, so not hoping for anything fancy. If anyone has a spare Dente or Sawtooth VFT that'd be awesome.

These germinated in early December 09. This week I'll be separating them out to about 2-3 plants per pot (an 8.5 oz Styrofoam cup). Photo was taken March 30th. Please drop me a line if you're interested. :)

MG_7241.jpg

How long did it take yours to germinate?

How long did it take yours to germinate?

Between 4 and 5 weeks. They were my first CP seed attempt ever, so I'm sure I didn't give them the most ideal conditions but they pulled through!

Between 4 and 5 weeks. They were my first CP seed attempt ever, so I'm sure I didn't give them the most ideal conditions but they pulled through!

Mia, I could trade you a 'Dentate Traps'

Ah... you are hooked already.
Welcome.
I have plenty of Capensis, but I'll have some Pingucula titan babies ready in a few weeks if you would like one.

Back