What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 1/2" round pots

So, I was cleaning out my storage space as i am in need of more space and came across a box of 2 1/2" standard green round plastic pots. I have hundreds of them. Now I know that in most cases you can probably get these locally cheaper than the cost of shipping but I figured I would offer them for trade since some may not live in areas were these are so easily available.

I also have some spare labels.

pots1.jpg

pots2.jpg

labels.jpg

WOW! What were you thinking of doing with all those?

So these are really small pots I take it. If they were four inches I'd go for it.

They are perfect for small Utrics. Back in the day when I had a large Utricularia collection I found that I was able to buy a box of small pots for the same price I was going to have to pay for the amount I had gone to the store to buy. I think the pots individually were going for around $0.80... so I ended up getting 1368 for the same price as 50 pots.

Now that I am starting to rebuild my collection, I only have pots to trade :(

Hmmm...

Well, would you take D. capensis 'alba', D. capensis 'broadleaf' and D. dichotoma + U. sandersonii for some pots and labels? I don't have too much to trade right now as everything is in propagation...would you like less common stuff?

What do the + signs mean on your grow list? I am mainly looking for Utricularia. If I do not end up with any trade deals for Utrics I may consider doing as SASE type deal... or more like a you send me a stamp to put on a box type deal. But I want to give this some time first.

Ahhh I see. Sorry, can't help there.

The pluses indicate the things I want to keep for sure. I should get rid of them. They're a bit out dated.

Back