What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These neps are doing nothing for me, but perhaps they will for someone else. I'm looking to trade more than one plant for some rarer specimen, but please make it worth my while. I have the following plants to trade:

N. reinwardtiana - slow to grow and no pitchers
N. talangensis - lots of basals and one long vine. Flowers often, but never pitchers for me.
N. lowii - slow to grow (batu & low)
N. epipphiata - slow to grow
N. chaniana x veitchi (not that great looking)
N. ventrata - simply too much of it!
N. veitchii (lowland/intermediate)

I'm looking for something in a Nepenthes or Sarracenia. I'd rather trade all of these for one or two things of something spectacular. PM me if interested. Also please keep in mind that an offer does not constitute a deal. I will evaluate offers and take the one that I feel is the most equivalent.

I really want the rein, lowii, and veitchii.. Take a look at my grow list and see if there's anything you want!!

These neps are doing nothing for me, but perhaps they will for someone else. I'm looking to trade more than one plant for some rarer specimen, but please make it worth my while. I have the following plants to trade:

N. reinwardtiana - slow to grow and no pitchers
N. talangensis - lots of basals and one long vine. Flowers often, but never pitchers for me.
N. lowii - slow to grow (batu & low)
N. epipphiata - slow to grow
N. chaniana x veitchi (not that great looking)
N. ventrata - simply too much of it!
N. veitchii (lowland/intermediate)

I'm looking for something in a Nepenthes or Sarracenia. I'd rather trade all of these for one or two things of something spectacular. PM me if interested. Also please keep in mind that an offer does not constitute a deal. I will evaluate offers and take the one that I feel is the most equivalent.

Oh wow thats rather disheartening about the N. Reinwardtiana. I have one on the way and I was under the impression it just explodes into growth.

hey brokken what is the size of that lowii and ephippiata? i might have a couple things youd be interested in...
im also interested in the veitchii and reinwardtiana...

hey brokken what is the size of that lowii and ephippiata? i might have a couple things youd be interested in...
im also interested in the veitchii and reinwardtiana...

They are about 2 to 3 inches across. They just never grew well for me.

wish I had something spectacular to offer.. ~sigh~

I have not taken any offers and no one has PM'd me as I have asked. Please let me know what your offers are PRIVATELY.

My chaniana x veitchii has never done well for me either : / It's just now starting to get over the little lid syndrome.

PM has been sent. ;)

Ill make sure these guys have a good home in my greenhouse brokken. Thanks man, ill get your plants out saturday afternoon ;) can you PM me your addy?

Trade closed. Thank you!

Back