What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway: D.Capensis-'typical', D.Roseana, D.Scorpioides

Hi, previously I put a post for trading with pots and labels, because I needed some square pots but I didn't know where to buy. But now I am not in need for pots and labels (actually somebody told me where I could buy from today, and I bought some, whose the sizes and shapes are perfect to me). I decided to give these plants away, only providing you pay the shipping fees. The plants are:

D. Capensis-'typical': leaf-span more than 2 inch (only 3 plants)
D. Roseana: about 6 month-old (about 200+ plants)
D. Scorpiodes: about 6 month-old (about 15 plants)

I can give you many D.Roseana but only one capensis and several scorpiodes; the number depends on how many people PM me.

USA only. PM me if you are interested.

PS: if it is not suitable to put this type of post, please tell me and I'll correct it.

Thanks,
Zhilin

Pmed! But I have no idea how to send a SASE for fragile plants... D. roseana seems like it would grow well on my west windowsill in the fall and winter.

PM'd!

PMd. Thanks

Pm'd

Hi, since many people have PM-ed me to get these plants, now I have little left. I am sorry for those people who very recently PM-ed me.

Zhilin

Back