What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks, don't have this one yet. Excited to get some started.

1. Sundrew
2. jcal
3. pearldiver
4. swamp thing
5. shortbus
6. aperture
7. millipede
8. jwbates26
9. Duffman

1. Sundrew
2. jcal
3. pearldiver
4. swamp thing
5. shortbus
6. aperture
7. millipede
8. jwbates26
9. Duffman
10.land_pro

1. Sundrew
2. jcal
3. pearldiver
4. swamp thing
5. shortbus
6. aperture
7. millipede
8. jwbates26
9. Duffman
10.land_pro

Sokay, PM me for the address. Round #2 is closed.

I got a pm from jwbates26 already.

Very generous of you NaN. I will edit the first post of this thread (if there isn't a cut-off date) accordingly.

I am not following to good here on the trade list even my post won't go through so trying again?So who got the d.venusta seeds?

I haven't heard from swamp thing, millipede and aperture. If still interested please PM me for SASE address.

I am not following to good here on the trade list even my post won't go through so trying again?So who got the d.venusta seeds?

Not a Number. You should message him.

1. Sundrew - waiting for SASE
2. jcal - received SASE
3. pearldiver - received SASE
4. swamp thing - received SASE
5. shortbus - waiting for SASE
6. aperture - no PM for address
7. millipede - waiting for SASE
8. jwbates26 - waiting for SASE
9. Duffman - received SASE
10.land_pro - received SASE

Remember I'll mail these out at the same time. I'll put a deadline of Jan 5. If I haven't received an SASE by that time only those that I have are going out. I'm not going to chase you people over this :)

Should be there by tomorrow or the next day. Thanks again:-D

Mine is on it's way as well.

shoot i almost forgot about this. the post office is closed for the next two days also :( im still waiting on a couple sase's from my own giveaway and now im just another ahole wasting even more peoples time. sorry NAN, you should take my name off the list and give to someone else :(

Update:

1. Sundrew - mailed
2. jcal - mailed
3. pearldiver - mailed
4. swamp thing - mailed
5. shortbus - waiting for SASE
6. aperture - no PM for address
7. millipede - offer is still open

8. jwbates26 - mailed
9. Duffman - mailed
10.land_pro - mailed

ETA Tuesday onwards. Nothing special required to germinate these. Just sow and grow. Will germinate covered or uncovered. Room temps up to 82°F. Slow germinating, 3-4 weeks minimum. Will germinate up to a year - 18 months after sowing so be patient and don't be surprised if you keep finding sprouts. Slow growing until they get 1/4-1/2" across then take off. No dormancy.

Thanks for a great giveaway!

Update: Seed arrived. Very well packed sir! The envelope did indeed fare much better for the return trip. TYSM for the time and generosity NaN.

Update: We have germination!
2-21-13venustasprouts_zpsb63be42f.jpg

Last edited:
Got the seeds. Very generous offer.

Thank you

Offer still open for spot 7? Id love to try this species. One of my all time favorites. I have some extra capensis seeds if youd want some of those?

Back