What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2:

1 gr8oz

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom

gr8oz,

You must PM me for my address if you didn't know that already. Its good to do that right after you sign up so you don't forget! Don't take it personally, this is just a reminder for those who choose to sign up!

Happy growing friends :boogie:

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69
4millipede

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69
4millipede
5 Zhilin

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69
4millipede
5 Zhilin
6The Griffin

Thanks!

joe

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69
4millipede
5 Zhilin
6The Griffin
7 Spintix

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69
4millipede
5 Zhilin
6The Griffin
7 Spintix
8 Jag

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69
4 millipede
5 Zhilin
6 The Griffin
7 Spintix
8 Jag
9 billylh

One more spot for round two! If you miss it, don't worry. I'll probably add a round three next week.

Remember to Read the rules and follow them.

And happy growing. I hope the seed grows well for you! :boogie:

I sent a 1 dollar stamp. Can I take up a separate spot?

A $1 stamp? Why? You shouldn't have done that. A regular stamp ($.44) per pack is all that is needed to keep this "SASE" self-sustaining...I just need to volunteer my seed and time. But thanks for your thoughtful consideration anyway!

No need to take up another spot. Once I receive your letter, I will add another packet or two of seeds.

Next time, if you want more seeds, please take up two spots. There will probably be a few more rounds and everyone will have a chance to get some...that is my goal anyway.

Nah, it's okay if I get one thing of seeds. I ran out of "forever" stamps and it was the only one I could find :-D save the other pack for someone else. Spread the joy around!

I'm telling you: I have many blooming plants...

If you don't want more d. venusta seed, I'll send you some of the alba capensis seed you wanted earlier. Sound good?

Okay then, I'll take more seeds. Thanks for the offer. A forum member gave me a bajillion cap alba seeds, I'm swimming in them. I'm fine with whatever you send.

Happy growing!

Too late!

I sealed your sase with the correct number of d. venusta seeds, and about 200 alba capensis seeds! LOL :-))

Uh... Thanks? Now I have a bajillion and 200!

And it's totally your fault dude! You were too kind in wanting to save some seeds (of which there are many) for the others. LOL!

Sorry 'bout that though. Maybe next time...

Back to the giveaway:

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69
4 millipede
5 Zhilin
6 The Griffin
7 Spintix
8 Jag
9 billylh

I will not be monitoring this thread for at least a week. I'm leaving tomorrow for a family emergancy. Round 3 will commence on the first Monday of March, maybe. Be prepared!

A little note:

This has gone very, very well. Only two people had a problem with their SASE, but they fixed it promptly so they got their seeds. I have received letters and have probably sent the 12 or so letters off.

Some people have been x-tra generous by sending x-tra things or even d. intermedia seeds. Even though I don't have much spare seed I've tried to send them something special in return.

That said, I hope people will be happy with what they're getting, and I hope to do this again...or even flat out giveaway some of the species that I don't get much seed from.

Round two is closed.

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69
4 millipede
5 Zhilin
6 The Griffin
7 Spintix
8 Jag
9 billylh
10 ---------reserved for round three since there are no takers-----------