What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

replacement sarracenias

looking to replace my now deceased red tube flava and ladies in waiting, or trade for any Sarrs that I dont already have. Dont know the reason why they died since all my others are doing pretty good but I would love to get a hold of another. i got some neps I can part with and not much else.

what i got:
N. reinwardtiana, Green
N. ampullaria, Green (not a very good looking one I might add) cant get it to do well for me
N. albomarginata, Green
N. Red Leopard, upper unrooted cutting, will cut about 6 inches

Let me know if interested. It would take me a couple of days to get it out the door.

~billy

i want to add that i also have a N. merrilliana up for grabs. most of the neps have mulitple growth point too.

and i should mention that VFTs will be considered as well, so long as its not one i already have.

i realize the auction is going on, but i dont have the funds to actually purchase anything, if i dont trade i'd only be dwindling my collection which really is not what i'd want to do.

~billy

Back