What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera Spatulata seeds SASE

Hello everyone. Lately I have been collecting tons of seeds from my Drosera spatulata plants and want to give them to a good home. These plants always seem to be producing me seeds lately. I just sent out a packet of several hundred of them to MassMorels and LilStinkpot. So if you 2 are reading this, your seeds are on the way.
The new waves of seeds are currently being freshly collected again. Each person here will get around 100 Drosera Spatulata fresh seeds, probably even more, lol. I'll start off the list here at a small number of people so that way I can be sure I can fill the quota here. I'll add more after the quotas are filled and more seeds become available.

1. IronTom

Drosera Spatulata seeds SASE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Lately I have been collecting tons of seeds from my Drosera spatulata plants and want to give them to a good home. These plants always seem to be producing me seeds lately. I just sent out a packet of several hundred of them to MassMorels and LilStinkpot. So if you 2 are reading this, your seeds are on the way.
The new waves of seeds are currently being freshly collected again. Each person here will get around 100 Drosera Spatulata fresh seeds, probably even more, lol. I'll start off the list here at a small number of people so that way I can be sure I can fill the quota here. I'll add more after the quotas are filled and more seeds become available.

1. Iron Tom
2.Flytraplady5

Last edited:
1. Iron Tom
2.Flytraplady5
3. Josh Gertz

1.Iron Tom
2.Flytraplady5
3.Josh Gertz
4. NAICH

1.Iron Tom
2.Flytraplady5
3.Josh Gertz
4. NAICH
5.vbkid13

1.Iron Tom
2.Flytraplady5
3.Josh Gertz
4. NAICH
5.vbkid13
6. Raven01000

Do you know which cultivar the are? Are they white flower or red flower?

Any left?

so as soon as the people that have signed up for the sase get theirs you'll open more slots? cuz id love to try d. spatulata. lol droseras are so cool when they're tiny!

so as soon as the people that have signed up for the sase get theirs you'll open more slots? cuz id love to try d. spatulata. lol droseras are so cool when they're tiny!

Yes I'll open up more slot for new recipients. I'm sure I'll have tons more seeds to go around as long as my Spatulata's dont go into producing me empty pods like last year.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss58/Nepenthes101/c-55.jpg Heres a fresh pic I took of the flower stalks currently on my spatulatas.

wow that is alot of flower stalks lol.

Little update on the Spatulata seeds. So far I have made 2 of the packets of seeds. Looks like there will be alot more coming. I'll keep everyone posted on when I open more SASE slots for more seeds. I included several hundred seeds in each packet. Thats how I'll make every packet of seeds.

right now? or you mean when you start the next 'round'?

right now? or you mean when you start the next 'round'?

Right now I mean. I made room for you and someone who pm'd me regarding the seeds. I'll be opening up more slots for others once yours and every ones seed slots are filled.

oh okay awesome send me pm with your adress?

Update on the Spatulata seeds. I almost have all the packets of seeds ready to fill all the sases. I like to send them all out at once. Every person will receive a good amount of seeds. I will post a message up here to inform everyone when the sases are sent out and when I'll be opening up more sase slots for the other people.

Back