What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typical Pullings

Timmy

BANNED
I have alot of typical cuttings that have plantlets on them. i tried to pull the clipped flower stalk off one plant and 3-4 leaves with rhizome on it came off, and talk about a BUSH, so many plantlets on that. I have about 12 pullings I think and that HUGE one.
*cough naich cough* I can trade whatever I have, if I want to.

Just post what you have. If no one trades I'll do a giveaway

do you want to trade with me? is that why im mentioned?

nope because you always say something about me posting, but if you want to, I wouldn't say no..

No one trade! Giveaway time!

hahahaha good idea.

I will trade 3 pulings (including the huge one)

and the rest giveaway.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

1)kgrudz
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

wow timmy you sure are rude.
its nice of you to do a give away and all
but to point naich out like that really shows how immature you are, i dont get it, why, time and time again we tell you about how your being rude, a month or so ago in the chat you said you were turning your ways and putting that behind you and wanted us to do the same, i said i would hold you to that lol, well im calling you out on this, why are you still being rude? any reason in particular?

These are from typical VFTs right?
Just making sure..

lol timmy's in the dog house with SK...again.

i wouldnt necessarily say the dog house rofl. im just asking why hes constantly got the need to be rude or disrespectful to people...

Thats just the way some people are SK. personally im not a jerk (beating around the 'rude' bush is pointless) because i dont want someone being a jerk to me right back. others think differently. i do find it funny that timmy posts trade offer's every other day. now me...ive been trying to participate in every sase or giveaway possible...y? because i want to increase my collection while decreasing costs and get some experience as well. lets be frank, thats the reason that people take part in 'sase' or giveaway's. but trying to advertise certain (not this post in particular) vft's as 'special' when you've had them for a week is pointless and kinda mean really. because when you do get someone to trade you that provides optimal conditions for the plant...they're gunna be PISSED if that uniqueness that you offered goes away because it was due to sub-optimal conditions. and in that situation you've wasted their money (shipping costs) and given them relatively nothing (if they already have that 'type' of vft or other cp).

-Javier

Thats just the way some people are SK. personally im not a jerk (beating around the 'rude' bush is pointless) because i dont want someone being a jerk to me right back. others think differently. i do find it funny that timmy posts trade offer's every other day. now me...ive been trying to participate in every sase or giveaway possible...y? because i want to increase my collection while decreasing costs and get some experience as well. lets be frank, thats the reason that people take part in 'sase' or giveaway's. but trying to advertise certain (not this post in particular) vft's as 'special' when you've had them for a week is pointless and kinda mean really. because when you do get someone to trade you that provides optimal conditions for the plant...they're gunna be PISSED if that uniqueness that you offered goes away because it was due to sub-optimal conditions. and in that situation you've wasted their money (shipping costs) and given them relatively nothing (if they already have that 'type' of vft or other cp).

-Javier

Round shipping for a medium sized bare root plant is probably more expensive than a typical one from flytrapshop.

-Javier

Couldn't have said it better

Think South Park!

Timmy, I often shoot off my mouth and make an a** of myself. (Though there's been little public discussion of this, ;) rattler)
Just stick to the point or shut the H E double hockey sticks up dude, you're just making it hard on yourself.

Last edited:
i personly dont mind the cough nich cough prt. It is immuture, but certnly not hurtful. I only mke comments on your posts becuse they re in the wrong re or re lmost ll the time out of the rules of this forum. like for instnce you will sy something like i wnt nepenthes....who hs one? mny mke this mistke, like me. But you hve been on here everydy for the pst 4 months prcticly.(YOU KNOW THE RULES)

just try to follow them from now on. plus shipping on these cost 5 times wht the vft cost. but BUY it if you wnt or trde, im not discourging

PS....my button to the left of your s on the keybord broke....sorry.

i personly dont mind the cough nich cough prt. It is immuture, but certnly not hurtful. I only mke comments on your posts becuse they re in the wrong re or re lmost ll the time out of the rules of this forum. like for instnce you will sy something like i wnt nepenthes....who hs one? mny mke this mistke, like me. But you hve been on here everydy for the pst 4 months prcticly.(YOU KNOW THE RULES)

just try to follow them from now on. plus shipping on these cost 5 times wht the vft cost. but BUY it if you wnt or trde, im not discourging

PS....my button to the left of your s on the keybord broke....sorry.

That's the funniest paragraph ever... I thought those were genuine mistakes at first.

I think the best thing to do with most of timmy's posts is to avoid pointing out his flaws, obviously continously calling him out hasn't made any difference. So If anyone is interested in timmy's constnt offers so be it, and lets just move on.

I have noticed the Timmy is often willing to trade/give away plants that he doesn’t actually have.... here is an interesting example might be best to ignore the trades/giveaways rather than criticizing the kid!

LMFAO that is the greatest post ever. sometime...in very distant future you MIGHT get that vft. priceless.

@naich i was thinking you were drunk or just grammatically impaired for a bit there lol.

Back