What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S flava for something ordinary

I have several regular ol' S. flavas and would like to get a bit of a variety going. I'm not sure what sarrs I have since I don't do so well with labels so I'll need to wait to see what pops up but there are flavas all over the place at this time.

I don't expect anything fancy in return but would certainly appreciate some nice common sarrs that I don't have. I'd especailly like some of the endangered species, but would also like a nice leucophila or alata or anything that I don't have. Hybrids are also welcome. All I ask is that it be fairly good size-no seeds or seedlings please. The flavas are probably around 10-12+ inches depending on the clump. I will try to get some pics.

Pictures?

44ab7914.jpg

b68a203b.jpg

ebf3c917.jpg

Last edited:
bumping...still available if anybody is in need.

That looks like var. maxima. I have a huge one of those! It's a nice plant...at least my specimen is

Do you still have this? I'm sure we could work out yet another trade for something if so..

Back