What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FT: 4.1MP Olympus c-4040 zoom (digital camera)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello! I've been meaning to post this up since Christmas when I got my new Canon Rebel... Better late than never I guess! It is an older camera we bought it many years ago here is a pretty good detail page that was posted back in 2001 http://www.steves-digicams.com/camera-reviews/olympus/c-4040-zoom/olympus-c-4040-zoom-review.html I have a 128mb card with it, there is a 8mb olympus card that came with it, I'll keep looking but right now I don't see it. I also have +7 (total) macro lenses along with the pretty good macro abilities and it takes pretty dang good close ups. Here are a few examples.

helpme.jpg

ordensiscloseup.jpg

regiadew.jpg

Everything works great, the only thing I feel the need to mention is every now and then it says the card door is open... You just touch it and it is fine... I never even looked into it. Here are some pictures of what you'll get.

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

I'm open to offers, but here is a wish list off the top of my head

S. Adrian Slack
N. predator
anthro-free Sarr
D. regia typical and or 'Big Easy'
Helis. (tatei, ionasii etc) already have the basics (minor, minor x heterodoxa, tequila..)

Thanks!
Andrew

~in a Borat voice~ It's Very Nice.. I have a feeling you'll get some great offers. But see if I have anything of interest. I could really use a real camera since I take so many friggin' pics!

I do believe this is done, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back