What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. scorpioides gemmae "SASE"

One of my D.scorpioides is producing gemmae. If some one wants, PM me for my address. You only need to send me an empty envelop with a stamp and your address (so, please write your own address clear; if you don't receive it, it's your responsibility).

Each SASE includes 10+ gemmaes. Gemmae is not seed, but a plantlet. So it is easy to care for. Once you sow it, it immediately starts to grow.

Since there is only one D.scorioides producing gemmae, I guess currently I can only send 3 SASE.

Please write your name here.

1:
2:
3:

1: limeslide
2:
3:

Thanks!

1. limeslide
2. dewy

1.limeslide
2.dewy
3.7santiago

Thanks!

If anyone decides to backout I hope I might be considered! I have been wanting some of those for a while now! :)

Me too!

Let us know. :-D

if another round opens up please let me reserve number 3, lol

very generous of you

IF you get more gemmae, I would like to be considered as a home for your babies :)

Count me in!

Hi, guys, I hope I had more gemmae. But currently there is only one plant producing gemmae. If this mother plant have more gemmae, then I will PM you guys in the order that you posted in this thread. However, I believe in this late fall all of my scorpioides (7 plants in a pot) can produce gemmae.

cool, if you remember ill be waiting

Aww..... I'm last. I'm always last. Darn.

Back