What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Some Plants

Clue

clippity-clip-clip
Some of the plants I still want... I'm willing to trade a lot for any of these.
  • N. clipeata... besides Clone U
  • N. clipeata x reinwardtiana
  • N. clipeata x rafflesiana
  • N. clipeata x albomarginata
  • N. clipeata x ventricosa
  • N. veitchii... stripes are nice ;)

I'm hopeful someone has a few of these... it's understandable that they aren't exactly commonplace, but I might as well try. :p

Sorry I don't have any of the requested plants, but I just had to share the tune that popped into my head while reading this...

"One of these things is not like the other. One of these things is not the same." LOL.

Sorry I don't have any of the requested plants, but I just had to share the tune that popped into my head while reading this...

"One of these things is not like the other. One of these things is not the same." LOL.

Yeah. Veitchii sticks out like a sore thumb... and is probably the most common of the bunch!

Good luck in your quest. Those clip hybrids sound very interesting.

i could possibly part with a clip x ventricosa cutting. What would you offer in exchange?

I really need to expand my nep collection... All I've got are two ventricosas, four sanguineas, two alatas, (that won't pitcher) and a rafflsiana. (that is very close to pitchering)

i could possibly part with a clip x ventricosa cutting. What would you offer in exchange?

Hey Sam, I could part with some Sarrs for that.

Last edited:
i have veitchii x platychila....

Yeah. Veitchii sticks out like a sore thumb... and is probably the most common of the bunch!

a veitchii is easy to find......striped veitchii? especially nicely striped, not so much......took me over 2 years to track one down....

I don't want a nep, my grow space for them is too limited and I need the space for ones I sell. I'm trying to just keep a few of my favorites as my personal plants. Perhaps a sar if you have one I don't have. I'm not sure if my grow list is as updated as it should be. I've been really busy and there may be a few things missing from it, but here is the link with my growing list on it
http://mkfarmsofms.weebly.com/sarracenia-north-american-pitcher-plants.html

Kristi: I have some random flavas and a rubra gulfensis division if you'd like that. :)

Oh, BTW, does anyone happen to have a bokorensis? :p

Back