What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want: Pings

Looking for:

P. laueana
P. emarginata
or anything else not on my grow list..

If you have either or both, hit me up. I'm sure we can work something out.

I've got Fraser Beaut, Agnata, Primuflora, and Sethos. Need those?

You finally got them?!?! I actually need all 4..
What do I have that interests you?

pS.. on a side note, this is how I got my start. Got a few things, traded them, then traded the trades. Now look at my grow list!

Wow, that's great! Well, I got 2 Fraser Beauts, so that'll be easy to trade. Sethos is actually my favorite, so that'll be a hard one.

Hmm, I like P. Esserenia, P. Pirouette, U. Sandersonnii, and Sarrs I don't have. You probably don't want to trade the Sarrs, but I've actually been looking for a Pirouette for quite a while. The thing is, I don't really see any roots on the Fraser Beauts. But what do I know? I was told that one had a "better developed" root system, but was a bit smaller and the other had "smaller roots" but was larger.

P.S.
Yep, I got 'em!

Still looking..

Man I wish I had seen this berfore I just sent your other order. I have a few not on your list that I can trade. I'll have to take leaf pullings if you want most of them, but I do have a few extras growing right now too. I'll get back to you with what I have available, but in the mean time you can check my grow list and see if anything peeks you intrest.

i have p. laueana. i can take a pulling and see what happens if you want.

I should rephrase.. Looking for ACTUAL ping plants.

Lemme know Frills!

Well, in theory, if the pulling takes it too becomes a plant, meaning I could ship you the parent or the newly made plant depending on the timeframe and if it's successful. That was all I was suggesting.

Well, in theory, if the pulling takes it too becomes a plant, meaning I could ship you the parent or the newly made plant depending on the timeframe and if it's successful. That was all I was suggesting.

Ahh.. I thought you were offering ping leaves. And never getting a ping leaf to strike is my curse. So I couldn't in my right mind accept a trade for leaves.

Hahaha, no, I was there when you were pouting about ping leaves. I don't feel right sending out cuttings or leaves anyway, so in the least I'd make sure it had roots and was growing before I sent it to you. And I don't think I could ask anything more of you.

oh, that reminds me..

~Adds to To Do List~
Blow up local Lowe's

*pout* what happened?

*pout* what happened?

Nothing, that's just the point. I'll call them first thing in the morning and get some answers. Otherwise, we're taking our business online! My treat of course..

Back