What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Filliformis 'Fl Red'-1000 seeds *with pictures!*

No, I haven't counted them. It's just a huge black mass of seeds. BTW, each flower only has like 20 tops so this DID take a while.

D_+filliformis+_Fl+Red_+seed+mass.JPG

Here's what the plant looks like just for fun:

Filliformis+_FL+Red_.jpg

If anybody wants some, I'll take either some seed or plants in return. You can have the whole thing or a few seeds.

My growlist shows what I'm mainly looking for, if you want to take a look there and work up a trade that way, I'd be fine with that. I also have other seed and plants I'm offering there.

Thanks for looking!

I've had 3 inquiries so far. They definitely won't take all the seed I have available :)

You know guys, this plant is a heat-tolerant version of the filliformis, and may be originally from the plants Barry Brice mentions in this trip report. It's pretty cool. I suggest you take a look.

Needless to say, I still have some!

I need to clarify what I'm looking for. First, I'd like seed from sundews I don't have. But I have what I want for the most part. I'm looking for a few sarracenia (listed in my growlist), so look at my grow list and I can send you some plants from different species I have to trade in addition to the seed. I'd trade for sarrs in the winter, but could send you the plants now as long as you promise to send me what we agree on in the winter.

Thanks for looking and considering this offer!

Back