What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turface trade

Turface is hard, baked clay chips/granules...think cat litter. I've been using it as your would perlite but it has better water retention. Looking to see if anyone is interested trying it out as I have far more than I'll use. Trade is fine or just pay shipping and tell me the size USPS Priority box. PM if interested.

Thanks....

Is it like APS - Aquatic Plant Soil?

IIRC, Turface is the generic name of Schultz's product APS.

Hey buddy, any time you care to bring some down here you know I've got neat stuff to trade... Although I've been meaning to buy a big bale of Turface to have around anyways.
~Joe

Turface is largely sold as soil conditioner for athletic fields and the like but is finding a wider audience w/ flora enthusiasts. It's reasonably priced for the 50lb bag if you can find a local vendor. I'm currently using it w/ Sarrs, Neps, and Helis.

Joe, I'll keep some aside for you. I don't head down your way too often but next time I'll plan to swing by w/ a bag.

Back