What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some D. hartmeyerorum seeds

I'm looking for some D. hartmeyerorum seeds, if you have some PM me and maybe we can work out a trade!

Thanks,
Tyler

I think this is pretty rare, but my CP friend's College instructor was Siggy Hartmeyer. I will ask her.

Alright thanks, I know a few US growers have some, problem is just finding someone with some to spare. I know in the UK quite a few people seem to have them. It's supposed to be a prolific plant similar to D. indica and I really would love to grow it, especially so I can get some macro shots of the yellow glands.

I got mine from Crissytal a while back. Mine died w/o producing a flower so I never got seed... :(

I was told that the ICPS seed bank has them. Regina does not have any.

Hmm well right now I'm not a member of the ICPS and can't afford to with college coming up.. Guess I'll have to wait on this one.

I was under the impression that it's not much different from d. indica. Those glands--maybe they attract insects, but d. indica does pretty well for itself without them. I suggest that you practice with the d. indica seeds I sent you, and then when you have more funds pursue this sundew. Tis what I'd do anyway :)

And let me know what happens. Look how big my indica are :-D

Size+of+D_+Indica+middle-aged.JPG

BTW: for others that may come across this post, I have this species for trade.

Back