What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H.nutans (kukenam tepui) divisions

WAY QUICKER THAN I EXPECTED BUT THIS OFFER IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED. EVERYTHING IS SPOKEN FOR AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE EXTRAS IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG WITH THE OTHERS. IF EVERYTHING MAKES IT. I WILL REOPEN FOR POSSIBLY 2 MORE DIVISIONS.

ALSO LOOKOUT IN THE NEXT COMING WEEK OR TWO FOR DIVISIONS OF H.HETERODOXA.

THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED.

hello tf, i just divided my juvenille H.nutans. I got about 8 divisions from the main root system and each division has their own roots. So assuming that all goes well and they survive i am going to offer some for trade.

At this point i just want to see who is interested in trading for these in the upcoming weeks. If you have some interest just shoot me a PM.

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

kgrudz

Last edited:
Is it possible to tell us which nursery originated the plant? I have some location-unlabeled nutans and I might want to get in on some of this..

PM'ed you. ;)

hey thez, i got it from 'elranchopinguicula' on ebay. so ill send him a message and see if i can find out that information for you.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

B and D are spoken for.

way quicker than i expected but this offer is temporarily closed. Everything is spoken for and i would like to keep the extras in case something goes wrong with the others. If everything makes it. I will reopen for possibly 2 more divisions.

Also lookout in the next coming week or two for divisions of h.heterodoxa.

Thanks to all who are interested.

Last edited:
Back