What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Cephalotus 'HG' seeds for trade

Thanks for all of the interest. The seeds have now been spoken for.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I recently posted this on the listserver - but for the people who do not subscribe:

I've recently finished harvesting seeds from 2 Cephalotus flower stalks** and would be interested in trading for seeds of interesting Utrics (or possibly plants - within USA) - primarily fresh Orchidioides (but may consider others). Since the Utric seed needs to be fresh, I may also consider trading the Ceph seeds now for a to-be-delivered-later set of Orchidioides seed.

- I will consider trade offers from any country to which I can legally send seed (I have an Aphis permit to legally receive seed).
- The seeds are not for sale (sales requests will be ignored).
- The parent Cephalotus plants are both 'Hummer's Giant' clones (but any resulting plants will not be considered HGs).
- Please send questions, comments or trade offers to my email address - at sign between RL7836 and EMBARQMAIL dot com
- Other possible trades can be found at the top of my growlist
- I may not respond immediately - please be patient.
- ** The 3rd stalk was consumed by a deer .... :censor:
- Caveat - most, if not all, of the seeds have been previously promised to another CP grower. However, this individual has been unresponsive to emails for several weeks and I now consider it prudent to develop a backup plan...

Last edited:
Back