What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. burmannii (beerwah?) for SASE

I planted these last night and realized as I was doing so I never let you know That they had arrived.

Many thanks again.

While I wait for the few SASEs left, I made up a few extra seed packets. If anyone wants one, PM me for my address after putting your name down. And remember! The seeds are so tiny you'll probably grossly underestimate them. the amount of seeds may seem like a low number, but when you look closely you can probably count at least a hundred.

Happy growing!

I got mine last week. Should I sow it now or wait till spring? Over SoCal recently had rain. Today we have bright warm day and cold night.

Originally Posted by allegedhuman
1. allegedhuman
2. SGcvn69
3. jimscott
Thanks!

1. allegedhuman received 10/13 (mail mistake, sorry for the delay, will be sent out monday)
2. SGcvn69 sent out 10/13
3. jimscott sent out 10/13

Also, Jimscott, your envelope made me laugh... this HUGE surface and the square millimeter with my address... :-))

Though to anyone who hasn't sent anything out, no need to use extra stamps or padded envelopes or anything like that. Tiny dew seeds need minimal cushioning and bulk, but if you just want to be safe, that's okay too.

Happy growing!

Last edited:
LOL!

hey SIG sorry for the delay, i was in the middle of moving. ill have my sase sent out no later then 2morrow.

-Javier

Back