What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes eymae

I am looking to trade out my nepenthes eymae. This is the BE clone. This plant is producing 8-9" pitchers. It grows best as an intermediate but has done well in my air conditioned highland case that has nights in the 40s.

Thanks for looking:
n-eymae-0910-02.jpg

n-eymae-0910.jpg

good looking plant, ive got eymae x veitchii and its been a favorite.....dont have the pure species though....

It's a beautiful plant. What are you looking to get in trade for it?

Thanks for the responses. I am mostly interested in highland Nepenthes and Heliamphora species.

Is it still open for trade?
What kind of highlands did you have in mind? I might be tempted just to go and buy a plant, then trade you. It's stunning!

Ah, I want it! But one is enough... for now. For those interested in getting one - just wait until it really gets big. :D
~Joe

Yes. This is still open for trade. I have another eymae, that is the reason for me trading this one out. This is the version that looks like or is maxima. My other eymae is the true form of species. Both are really easy to grow.

Here is a picture of the uppers on my other eymae:
n-eymae-sulawesi-04.jpg

The uppers on these plants is usually indicative if the plant is eymae.
n-eymae-sulawesi-03.jpg

Please pm me if interested in trading...

I love the uppers. Do you have pics of the whole plant?

I have a picture of the whole plant taken a few months ago... maybe during later part spring. Right after taking this picture I moved the plant into my indoor highland case where I grow alpine nepenthes. The case has two areas both have day temps that peak between 79°-81° and then one area has night temps between 42°-55° and the other 53°-57°. This eymae is in the colder night area and slowed a little then sprouted three basal plants. I believe it would prefer warmer night temps though.

Here the picture from a few months ago:
n-eymae-sulawesi-01.jpg

That's beautiful plant. I always love such neps with wineglass shape.

Very Beautiful Eymae. Is the Mature Eymae Male or Female?

Thank you all for the compliments. I am not sure about sex. The plant continues to vine and I will be taking some cuttings of it soon. I am waiting for the three basal plants to grow out a little more before I cut it back.

Well, I have an izumiae that just doesn't seem to like my conditions but should love your cooler temps. It's not as large as yours either, but if interested let me know. Also, if at some point, you have cuttings from your eymae and are interested in trading, I'd be game for that.

Back