What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uphwiz

jimmy
Up for trade , adult division Hummers Giant , this hummer has one adult and one juvenile crown, and is growing very well now.:-D
I'm interested in intermediate Nepenthes . and Heliamphora's I dont have,
Please add pics. I would like to see your offer .:0o:
Check my grow list, it should be up to date.
I may consider other offers too , but please try and make a fair trade, Im on this forum to trade, learn, and share, so i will consider all offers.
I have no Utricularia, in my collection , and might consider these as well , but if you offer be prepared to help me get started with some advise. :blush:
Some one will get this ceph. I dont even need you to explain why you think you deserve it. I like sharing with every one.
All I ask is be sure you can care for it before you trade, dont take it unless you think you can keep it going.
You can make an offer here, or you can PM me if you like.
I'll let anyone interested know in a few (say 4 days). If I get any offers. thanks for looking. :-D
IMG_3327.jpg
IMG_3328.jpg

I recently lost all my cephs in a tragic car crash. I've since been struggling to rebuild it. I've gotten a couple here and there, but I'd love something larger than a quarter. I promise I can properly care for it.
Mine a month after arrival:
6.jpg

6 months later(right before my cephs fell off a cliff and died on impact):
100_4948.jpg

100_4949.jpg

I've got LOTS to offer in trade.. take a look at the grow list, and/or I can hook you up with a great Utric collection, I.e.:
U. amythestina
U. bisquamata
U. blanchetii
U. calcyfida 'Pink'
U. calcyfida 'Yog Sethos'
U. dichotoma
U. fulva
U. gibba
U. inflata
U. juncea
U. livida
U. longifolia
U. praelonga
U. pubescens
U. sandersonii
U. sandersonii 'Blue'
U. subulata
U. tricolor
U. warburgii
U. welwichii

Go from zero to overstocked on utrics in one deal!!

100_5480.jpg

100_5485.jpg

100_5553.jpg

100_5890.jpg

Last edited:
I can also throw in a nep or two that would love some intermediate conditions right about now. LOTS to choose from..

100_5853.jpg

100_5854.jpg

Last edited:
Well i can offer a couple flytraps and a dew. The pics show a sawtooth, red pirhana and a drosera graomogolensis. I have to add that the dew is not the one in the picture, that was taken before I divided it and they are just starting to take off again. Butch was the guy I got the dew from, another awesome trader. You've done well growing this ceph !

HPIM0966.jpg

HPIM0958.jpg

HPIM0922.jpg

Intermediate nepenthes you say?.....

I can send several cuttings of any of these neps....or several of each if you want (all but the copelandii are unrooted)

N.alata "D" form.....(the one on the right) ;)

alata_hamata.jpg

N.sanguinea "Blood red"

n-sanguinea.jpg

N.copelandii "Mt Apo" (I only have one rooted cutting of this)
N02.jpg

I forgot to mention that I have a heli not on your grow list. So I can do a H.hetero x minor, large utric collection, and a couple neps of great health. I think that'd be close to even..

I don't have much to trade, but to pass up an opportunity such as this without even trying would be criminal. A plant that beautiful is worth the risk of a little embarrassment.

N. tobaica (Yes it is still super tiny, but it's a tough little guy, and ever since it *finally* settled in it's been quite vigorous.)
68018_443073096774_654101774_5413371_5720096_n.jpg

N. spectabilis x talangensis
I would send the basal (which I would cut off, so it would probably be an unrooted cutting):
65969_443076051774_654101774_5413457_1168095_n.jpg

Here's the mother plant which is starting to produce some really beautiful pitchers:
61699_436539256774_654101774_5280514_5591305_n.jpg

After writing all of that out, I am certain that it is a horribly inadequate trade offer, but you did say "no matter how small" ;)

I will make my decision from the things offered at this point.
thanks every one for all the nice offers,:-D

I'll PM You!

I have enjoyed learning a little more here on the TF.
I love to having this nice place to come in the evenings, as it is a bit more interactive than sitting and watching TV all the time, and I've met lots of nice people. It helps me wind down, :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back