What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll send the Paypal tomorrow. Should I put my address in a PM or on the Paypal message?

I'll send the Paypal tomorrow. Should I put my address in a PM or on the Paypal message?

If your paypal address is correct I'll just use that one, its automatic and easier.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Weeee 7 boxes out now!

I'd be most interested to be in the running for the Drosera adaelae plantlet. Thanks for the sharing

Sent out 2 more boxes, I'm mainly waiting to get some more out before sending out more PMs. I don't want to over commit on the plants. There should still be a few more rounds before I close this out.

As of this post I have contacted via PM everyone that I have plants to send to. If you did not receive a PM you lost the "Hey Aaron (My 10 year old son), pick a number between 1 and 3 poll.

The plants that are not grayed out on the first page may still be up for grabs, post and I'll see what I have available.

I will be closing this giveaway Monday morning when I wake up.

My shipping money is in the mail.

I was thinking I might be a winner,,I have a very nice terrarium set up for lowland NEPS and the 2 I have are loving it in there,,I hop to get a pm about plants for my terrarium soon,,,,

I was thinking I might be a winner,,I have a very nice terrarium set up for lowland NEPS and the 2 I have are loving it in there,,I hop to get a pm about plants for my terrarium soon,,,,

All the PM's have been sent out, if you did not receive one you did not win a plant sorry. Not enough to go around. There were only 3 Nep's in all and they are already in route or arrived.

This giveaway is closed, until next year :0o:.

I still have a few people I've been in contact with that I need to mail boxes off to and 4 more boxes went out Monday and 1 more today.

Got mine yesterday.. you ROCK!!

Got mine today. They... are... AMAZING!!!!!!
I've never seen bigger leaves on a Livida!

Received mine yesterday. Thanx so much for this offering and generosity

recieved mine today. thank you very much.

The 2nd to last round of boxes is going out today, the only one left is being held at the receivers request.

Received my plants today! Thank you.

If you sent me postage and have not recieved your plants yet send me a PM, otherwise this is Closed!

giveaway

hey im new to the cp world i jsut started around april and have a 55 gal terrarium with several species of sundews as well as one ping and a cpl species of nepenthes. If u have anything still available i would be interested.

ryan

Back