What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Turn! Seed Giveaway. Devils Claw

Hey everyone, my Proboscidea parviflora var. hohokamiana plant has started to produce seed, and I decided I should give them away as I only need one pod, not 5-15 pods for myself. The seeds will be arranged by the number of seed in one pod, so numbers may sadly vary, it doesn't sound fair, but I'm doing my best (I may change the numbers a bit if the seed number is too low, like 2-6 seeds per pod,then I'll add a bit more from other pods.) These guys can be grown as regular garden plants, I water mine with hose water every other day and they do fine. I will accept SASEs, a trade for other things of similar value are welcome too.
By the way, be sure to start these in Spring and not now.
I'll just put 5 slots for now, I'll add more if I see there are more pods.
Be sure to add two stamps, I need the extra-ness for the bubble wrap.
PM me so I can give you my address. I will not PM you.

Last edited:
1. Sarracenia
2. EverDave

1. Sarracenia
2. EverDave
3. SDCPs

Thank you!

I have lots of ripening pods, and I have gotten PMs from SDCPs and EverDave about the SASE if anyone cares. There are still two spots available, I may open more later.

There are still two spots left, same rules apply. Thanks to everyone that joined in on this, when I have a larger crop of these next year, I'll be sure to make a bigger SASE. ;)

I still have seed...

Last edited:
I STILL have seed...

Last edited:
I can't believe more people are not taking you up on this :)
A friendly bump from me, to you!
Andrew

4. Jurow

If you end up with more seed, I'd love to get in on the SASE.

Sure, just PM me and i will see what I can do.

I would also like to get in on the SASE if u end up having more :). I will pm you.

Back