What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Orchid Stakes

thez_yo

instigator
I have a lot of plants that need a stake in them - taller nepenthes vines, orchids that will spike in the future, other random stuff I'm sprouting. I can't find bamboo orchid stakes *ANYWHERE* in town here so if you can ship me some NEW (not used!) ~25 12" bamboo stakes and another ~25 16-18" stakes (pref. not the ones painted green, but I'll take what I can get), here's what I'm willing to trade out for them:

H.pulchella Akopan (EP),
N.jacquelinae (AW clone) (still stalling from when I got it but otherwise healthy - will ship potted or unpotted in the spring)
N. densiflora (BE) (still stalling from when I got it but otherwise healthy - will ship potted or unpotted in the spring)
N. Song of Melancholy (SG, Sam E) (still stalling from when I got it but otherwise healthy - will ship potted or unpotted in the spring)
random unlabeled orchids (catt mutts, phal mutts, paph mutts)
Bulbophyllum inunctum,
Encyclia cochleata
Phal. fuscata
Phal. lobbii
Renanthera monachica
Sedirea japonica
or any Paph I own

Unless you just want to give me some ;). Please PM me what you think is a fair trade (e.g. unlabeled orchids are of less value etc.)

US only please.

it actually works, it might take a while before your bamboo plant is big enough, but once it is, you'll never have to buy stakes.
Only reason i still buy them is bec just as mine got big enough it decided to flower.... (they flower once every 120 years and then die)
And the seedlings are only 8 inches :p

Ok, think I'm all set now and have something in the works, thanks for the offers guys! I'll update if it doesn't work out or something...

Back