What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hybrid Sarracenia Seed For SASE

2 packs of roughly 15 seeds or so (i'm not gonna count 'em out!). A cross I did this year, it is (leucophylla x flava rugelli) x 'Ladies In Waiting'. Should be some beauts. First two to reply can have one for an SASE. I will PM my address.

1. Josh Gertz (Thanks! sounds like a great cross)

1. Josh Gertz (Thanks! sounds like a great cross)
2. GrowinOld Thanks!!!! (Unless there are others out there more worthy or in need to choose from!)

(Indeed, looks like a nice pair to have as parents!)

Many Thanks!

Aaron,

Many thanks for the Sarr. hybrid seeds, and also for the nice surprise! Just what I was looking for actually! A nice Wisc. native! :bigthumpup:
I have been wanting to do something a bit more "northern" and an outdoor garden that I don't have to protect or bring in every year. This will hopefully get my start a bit more interesting.
Many thanks!

And of course the Moorei x Ladies cross should be a good looking cross in time to come.
Thanks for everything! And oh yea, the "Hand Stamp" marking, extra postage, inner large-corrugated cardboard and padded wrap you added worked real well this time. Not a single seed smushed! (That has been a problem here lately, getting seed to survive the Postal mangling machines.) My appreciation... :usa2:

Take care,
Paul

Back