What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Male N. Predator Pollen

I have a male N. Predator that will be in flower soon.

Looking for any females out there to make some interesting crosses with.

predatorflower.jpg

I should start having pollen any day now. Anybody have a female flowering?

predatorflower2.jpg

Last edited:
cant wait to use some of this on my spectabilis, i also have some hamata pollen coming in for her....will be interesting to compare the two next to eachother :)
ill send you some of the hamata cross seeds too probably ;)

Awesome! How close are you to flowering? I expect the first flowers will open by Monday.

probably a week or two away from the flower being out of the leaf......but i can store the pollen in the freezer, and will more than likely still be viable for my girl :)

Not IN flower yet, but I have a veitchii 'Barrio' which has a flower spike. I should be able to catch the end of your flower just as mine are starting. PM me if interested. The Barrio clone has a very wide peristome suffused with oranges and reds with very tubby pitchers:

cp-nov2010-veitchii001.jpg

First pollen balls have formed. I have already collected a few, but I should have 10-12 collected come Monday.

I have already contacted those who have females in flower. Anybody else have a female out there flowering soon?

So far it looks like my definate crosses are...
spectabilis x (truncata x hamata)
veitchii x (truncata x hamata)
veitchii barrio x (truncata x hamata)

Will be ecstatic if I get just one mature plant from any of these crosses!

Back