What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SASE gemmae

I've got more on the way in a couple weeks so just keep your eyes peeled. You still got that pot of scorp and roseana going? I imagine we should see SASEing gemmae out of you too ;)

I got mine planted. ;)I'm not sure about the leioblastus, I think I smished it on the way home. :(

I'll keep an eye out for round two, if you don't mind.

I've got more on the way in a couple weeks so just keep your eyes peeled. You still got that pot of scorp and roseana going? I imagine we should see SASEing gemmae out of you too ;)

I wish.. the scorp apparently didn't like me. I've got Carbarup and pulchella x nitidula and that's about it. :-(

sending my sase out in the morning

Ok, got a bunch of SASEs packed up this morning, and will send out today (this evening). There's one person who didn't write in their SN here or what they wanted so your envelope is just gonna sit around until you do something about it. If you're from OK and this sounds like you...PM me the required infos.

Received mine today. Thanks again! :)

i got mine yesterday. cool!

Received mine too, thanks so much! It looked like the postal worker ran over the envelope with his truck though, so I've got my fingers crossed, lol.

Uh oh...yeah I've gotten those before and it's a total bummer. It's hit or miss with the post office...

Also, once again, just got a sase that didn't follow the directions. If you're from Tucson, PM me what you wanted. After all of this I don't think I'm holding SASEs any more because I've got too much going on to be having to keep track of all the envelopes and the list here and all my PMs.

Received mine too, thanks so much! It looked like the postal worker ran over the envelope with his truck though, so I've got my fingers crossed, lol.

mine looked like that too! it had big black streaks on it like someone burned out on it! is that was yours looked like? good thing i sent extra padding

OMG that's horrible...well I hope they sprout for you guys. Last year and this Spring when I ordered and received and sent out gemmae regular mail without extra padding, they all turned up OK so maybe the burn-out-on-letters started this year? :(

mine looked like that too! it had big black streaks on it like someone burned out on it! is that was yours looked like? good thing i sent extra padding

Oh no! Is the gemmae ok anyway? Yup, mine had black streaks too and really dirty. Didn't happen at all with the last SASE I got, so maybe they were having a bad day at the post office and manhandled the mail a little too much. I hadn't worried about padding it as my mail usually comes pristine. Oh well, it happens, a few still look fine, so I'm still excited.

I got my gemmae the other day, and even though the post office seemed to do everything they could to destroy them, they got in in good shape .... Thanks again

yeah it was totally fine. its already sprouting :-D

Got mine yesterday and they looked great. All potted up and ready to grow.

Thanks for doing this, I know how much work it is.

Mine arrived in Friday's mail and the P.O. had mercy on them!

Back