What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paintball gun and accessories: Tippman 98 custom Platinum

hello tf, this is a tippman 98 custom platinum that i bought last year. i have only used it 4 times and you can barely tell.
-14 inch and manufacture barrel
-1000 paintballs
-full head mask
-2 quick loaders
-hopper
-tools and oil
-20oz co2 tank
-12 oz co2 tank

if you are interested please pm me. we can try and work out a trade or if you have something else in mind.

also any questions pm me.

thanks
kgrudz

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

thats pretty sweet man, mines built around the 98 custom, it looks more like a m16/m16a4 with all the useless but cool looking doodads. no fields around here, well reasonably priced fields, 20$ entry but 500 PB cost 20$, ridiculous.

AFIK c02 tanks cannot be mailed...i wanted to mail mine up here when i went back to florida for my paintball gear and i asked the post office and they said NO.....

is that because of the freight planes not being pressurized?

thats interesting. do you need a permit or something because both of those were mailed to me ?

its probably one of those...they CAN be mailed, its just not legal to do so.

ah that would make sense.

plus im sure common sense takes the reigns on this one. hypothetically speaking if you were to ship to someone, id figure ud not ship the tanks unless youve bled them out.

couldnt picture filled co2 tanks fairing very well on a freight flight.

Yeah, the CO2 tanks scare me... 3000 PSI is not something I want launching into my face, and if it does that on a plane it'd probably be considered a bomb threat. But then again it's sold online, maybe if it's shipped ground it's fine.

an empty tank should be fine for shipping.....an empty tank has no potential to do harm....

I might be intrested! The CO2 tank should be fine as long as it is empty. Also not sure if CO2 tanks need this but the HPA tanks have to be certified like every 2-3 years. I have a few questions about the gun.

1. 14" barrell manufacturer is?
2. what kind of hopper?
3. Is the mask a thermal mask? Manufacturer?

Depends on where you get your tanks filled on whether they need the certification. The local shop changes the policy depending on whether you bought the tank from them originally or not... So I don't have any definite answer as to how old is too old.

tanks are completely empty.

Krudgz,

thought id show you, its a 98 custom body.

DSCI0808.jpg

Back