What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi if anyone has any kind of Neps i would like one doesn't matter what kind just want one never had one before but i do want one easy to grow i have lots to trade and here is what i would trade dor an easy caring Neps

Venus flytraps (Dionea Muscipula)
Typical

Drosera (Sundew)
Nitidulla x Pulchella (Gemmea) have lots of them if you were willing to trade i would give you at least 50+
Scorpiodies (Gemmea)
Omissa x Pulchella (Gemmea)
Omissa (Gemmea)

And that is about all i would trade for an easy to care for Neps post reply, e-mail, pm
THANKS I HOPE I GET ONE!

Last edited:
You may also want to update where you live in your profile... If you're in the U.S., you can order some easy Nepenthes from FlytrapShop (click on the link at the top of this message board).

I would if it was'nt 20.00$!

I would if it was'nt 20.00$!

That's not horrible. CPs aren't really cheap. Shoot, small VFTs and medium capensis sell for $5 in the garden centers...those are considered low priced.

I can trade you a 3" N. ventricosa for:
Scorpiodies (Gemmea)
Omissa x Pulchella (Gemmea)
Omissa (Gemmea)

sure i e-mailed you!

ok i'm pretty sure i just traded for one thanks!

Indeed you did.. congrats on becoming a nepenthes owner!

First of all I guess please isn't enough. :down:

the rules said:
Please don't offer/ask for any plants that are sold here at www.flytrapshop.com . Example: "I'm looking for a 'Akai Ryu' VFT" is not allowed (if it is something currently in stock)

Also, not quite sure where you're getting $20 but I only get $18.24 shipped to the other side of the USA. I guess you could be rounding up $1.76 though. ??? Especially since the plant is only $11.49. But honestly, I feel that this price is completely reasonable for what I sell. Here is a N. ventricosa that gets shipped out on Saturday to Aaron (don't think he's a member) 9" leaf span and 3" tall pitchers.

???
Andrew

Here is a N. ventricosa that gets shipped out on Saturday to Aaron (don't think he's a member) 9" leaf span and 3" tall pitchers.

..........umm............isn't that ventrata? :suspect:

Hey Exo, I think your insane is showing. ;)
Andrew

Pfffttt.....I coulda told ya that. :crazy:

.....still looks like ventrata though. :poke:

narrow waist, big hips? I see something similar with most of the ventricosa red clone especially when they are younger.

All my ventricosas go through this stage a couple times a year for some reason, where they do not show that signature skinny middle. But it is. This is one from a flat (which I potted up just before the picture) from my supplier that doesn't even deal with ventrata. And plus, I've had this flat quite some time now, and have seen it go through these stages. Even my ventricosa that was given to my by technoracer way before I even had this stock to sell goes through the same thing. I've talked to a few other growers over time and they have seen theirs throw out random pitchers like this as well, seems more common when grown in greenhouses where conditions constantly change.
Andrew

You might just talk me into getting a vent, Andrew. A red one. :-O And I'm not very fond of vents, LoL!

My next N. ventricosa that goes out tomorrow. :p
Andrew

here's my ventricosa from andy that i got over a year ago
DecemberCarnivores030.jpg

DecemberCarnivores029.jpg

Thanks for sharing Kris =) If only I had the room to pot all of these into their own pots they could have been that by now. lol
Andrew

Back