What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been awhile since ive done a SASE or plants for shipping cost thing...
so here is the deal, first come first serve, but please dont hog all the plants from the others...

put your name on the list, and we will go from there....

Pinguicula 'Titan' - 5 available, varying ages and sizes....

N. talangensis x veitchii (plant has never really liked me all that much, and its not in the best shape right now, but still)

Drosera intermedia - large, vigorous clumping form (now this plant is currently dormant)

N. "Miranda" - unrooted basal, a bit etiolated as its kinda hidden in the jumble of vines haha...

N. x splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii] seedlings - still rather small, but showing potential...

N. gymnamphora, cluster of a few basals from a main vine i cut some time back, happy plants though....

as i go through plants, i will probably add more to this list...
have fun, and happy holidays :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! n.n
it's ok if i pick 2? you got a PM

N. talangensis x veitchii (plant has never really liked me all that much, and its not in the best shape right now, but still)

Drosera intermedia - large, vigorous clumping form (not this plant is currently dormant)

N. "Miranda" - unrooted basal, a bit etiolated as its kinda hidden in the jumble of vines haha...

N. x splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii] seedlings - still rather small, but showing potential...
1.Cain

N. gymnamphora, cluster of a few basals from a main vine i cut some time back, happy plants though....
1.Cain

Thank you, Kris. Happy holidays!

1. Cain

Drosera intermedia - large, vigorous clumping form (now this plant is currently dormant)
1. raccoon city

1.Cain

1.Cain

Thank you!! :D

1. Cain
2. Raven0100

1. Raven01000

1. raccoon city

1.Cain

1.Cain

1. Raven0100

1. Raven01000

1. raccoon city

1.Cain

1.Cain

1. Raven0100

1. Raven01000

1. raccoon city

1.Cain
2.jonnyq

1.Cain

Happy holidays!

1. Raven0100
2. Schejuka Thanks!

1. Raven01000

1. raccoon city

1.Cain
2.jonnyq

1.Cain

Happy holidays!

Been awhile since ive done a SASE or plants for shipping cost thing...
so here is the deal, first come first serve, but please dont hog all the plants from the others...

put your name on the list, and we will go from there....

3.Copper

1.Copper

Picked two, I hope that is ok, If you would like a trade I have VFT 'Dente' and P. moctezumae I can offer at this time. Thank you so much!

Pinguicula 'Titan'
4. Wanda

hey im interested in the M. x splendiana [Edit: I believe the plant offered was, N. x splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii], not just N. x splendiana.] if there is still one left

EDITED
Sorry, saw that some names got left of between cain and coppers posts...
UP TO DATE
1. Raven0100
2. Schejuka Thanks!
3.Copper
4.eou812

1. Raven01000

1. raccoon city

1.vbkid

1.Cain
2.jonnyq
3.Copper

1.Cain

thanks vbkid - i was getting a bit crosseyed when i signed in this morning to take a look and see what all happened here haha...

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Lol sorry guys who received the PM saying Hi Cain, haha
i was going to do it one person at a time, but forgot i could send to up to 5 people at once...
then forgot to edit the title ^_^;;;

I'd love the N. gymnamphora if the other person interested falls through.

nevermind.. guess I should've looked at page 2 first.

i should have been more clear about it, but i cannot send plants outside of the US.
i do not have the permits for exporting plants

1. Raven0100
2. Schejuka Thanks!
3.Copper
4.eou812

1. Raven01000

1. raccoon city

1.vbkid

1.jonnyq
2.copper
3.rball0406

1. dashman

1. Raven0100
2. Schejuka Thanks!
3.Copper
4.eou812

1. Raven01000

1. raccoon city
2.eou812

1.vbkid

1.jonnyq
2.copper
3.rball0406

1. dashman

1. Raven0100
2. Schejuka Thanks!
3.Copper
4.eou812
5._ReApEr

1. Raven01000

1. raccoon city
2.eou812

1.vbkid

1.jonnyq
2.copper
3.rball0406

1. dashman

If i find more available material, i will post it here.
however, for now, the giveaway is done unless a person passes up the offer.
:)

Staying tuned. ^.~

Mailed Shipping today!

Back