What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi if anyone has any kind of North American Sundews i would like one doesn't matter what kind just want one never had one before i do have lots to trade and here is what i would trade for an North American Sundew

Venus flytraps (Dionea Muscipula)
Typical

Drosera (Sundew)
Nitidulla x Pulchella (Gemmea) have lots of them if you were willing to trade i would give you at least 50+
Drosera Capensis (Leaf cutting already has a plantlet groing on it it has about 8-9 leaves on it)

And that is about all i would trade for an easy to care for Neps post reply, e-mail, pm
THANKS I HOPE I GET ONE!

all my N A drosera are dormant catch me in the spring

I can send 3 or 4 different kinds with your ventrata. My treat..

Really thanks i would REALLY APRETIATE THAT THANKS!

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

what kind are they just wondering i don't really care which ones i get and when you send me them are they different or the same kind?

Hello.

I have several types in seed right now and will have a give away in a few months. Do you happen to have any scorpiodes gemmae left. I order some, but it never arrived.

I see you are in Atlanta, Georgia. Some of the following species: Drosera brevifolia, Drosera capillaris, Drosera tracyi and Drosera intermedia were quite common in and around wet, rural roadside ditches, back in the 1980's, especially in the Florida panhandle. It seems that a nice day trip, perhaps some weekend, would permit you to observe many of these in their native habitat.

I remember my first excursion traveling East on U.S. Route 90 between Pensacola and traveling towards Tallahassee. Both sides of the road seemed to be foot high grass, then I looked in the rear-view mirrors and noticed that much of the "grass" when backlit by the sun and looked like it was covered with dew. Bingo, I realized I was looking at acres of Drosera tracyi. Once I stopped to take a closer look, I also noticed that only the Drosera tracyi was visible among the real grass, but Drosera brevifolia, Drosera capillaris and some Pinguicula were also growing among the grasses.

Last edited:
Hi Copper That would be great but PM me when you post the giveaway! and i do have scorpiodes left but only 2-3 left and i would like to keep them sorry maybe some other time.

And thanks for the intresting info Joseph Clemens and also i really live in Carrollton, GA.

Once the intermedia that hitchhiked with my S. psittacina have resumed growing in the spring, I should be able to give one away. :)

Ok thanks~ !

Back