What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade my mature H.minor for N.jacq (pure red or pure green) or H.

N.jacq lies on the top of my favorite. Although I have one, I want other colored clones. I can use the H.Minor to trade for a pure red or pure green jacq. Or trade for a H.heterodoxa x minor with mature pitchers, N.ventriosa x N.TM, or N.hamata.

The minor has two growths which form mature pitchers, and many growths which form immature pitchers. Currently, it has 4 functional mature pitchers and about 15 (or more) immature pitchers. You can divide it into several divisions and use them trade for plants you are interested in (yes, I am pretty lazy to divide it and only want to trade out the whole plant).

If you are not interested in my H.minor, I still have other plants to trade. Please check the plants with the notation (***) in my growlist to see if there are somethings you want.

Thanks
Zhilin

Back