What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok I have decided to cut back my tarantula collection to just a couple of my favorite girls and thought that I might offer up some of my spiders for trade for some CP.
What I would really like to get is some Nepenthes ampullaria. But would be open to other easy to grow low land nepenthes.
I might also be interested in some Sarracenia. I would like some Sarracenia leucophylla, S. flava, S. alata or hybrids with these as the parent plants.
Here is what I have so far that Im looking to trade. If your interested shoot me a PM and we can talk more later.

1?.0.1 Mexican Redknee
  • 1?.0-One person said male one said female aroun 2.5inch legspawn
  • 0.0.1 around 2" legspawn
0.0.1 Sun Tiger 3.5inch legspawn-looks to be female
0.0.1 Curly Hair Tarantula 3.5 inch legspawn looks to be female
0.0.1 Cyriocosmus elegans Really looks to be female but they are so darn small 0.75-1"
0.0.1 Cyriocosmus "Venezuelan" 0.5" legspawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I would be interested in most any low land type Nepenthes, Sarracenia seeds or plants. I would also be interested in Drosera neocaledonica, any of the pygmy sundews as well.
I also grow lithops, conophylum and Haworthias and might be interested in trading plants for spiders depending on the species.

Back