What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trade for gift card??

Rball

INFECTED
hey figurd i would put it out here and see what happens

I recently recieved a 50$ cabelas gift card and well i have more fishing/hunting/camping things than any one person could ever use in a life time. After several hours on the site i could not find anything i want. If anyone is interested in trading some plants for the gift card let me know. This is 100% real and not a scam the gift card was a x mas present from a relative. i will see what offers are giving if any and will go from there.

Ryan

What plants you lookin for?

well id love a ceph, i have one but one is just not enough haha but either that or something that isnt on my grow list.

im not looking for a 50 $ plant either as long as its establised......as in rooted and been growing well.

Dang! Can't find ANYTING on cabelas! You MUST have a lot of stuff!:grin: I can almost always find something to get from there. In fact I am currently looking to get another robo-duck from there. Anyway we are already trading for something else. If you don't get any intresting offers maybe we can work something out. I don't have a ceph to trade but I have a few nice plants I could part with. Keep in touch.

I might be interested if you can't arrange something else. I need a big toolbox or tacklebox or makeup case or something to corral all the wires and electronics junk lying around the apartment before my roommate strangles me with a VGA cable. XD
~Joe

TRADE CLOSED, thanks everyone!

Back