What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello,

I have a couple of extras and am looking for some trades. I'm mostly interested in Cephalotus and Heliamphora, but will entertain any trades for plants (sorry no seed needed at this time).

My items for trade:
-Sarracenia leucophylla, mature division
-Sarracenia Doodle Bug, mature division
-Nepenthes sanguinea (4" pot)
-Sarracenia alata, mature division multiple growth points

I also have a bunch of Orchid species (mostly new world) that I can provide in trade. E-mail me for a list, too big to list here: bill@sealrockorchids.com

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome to the forums. I'd love to get some orchids from you - in particular I'm looking for miniatures and fragrant species. I don't have any Ceph or Heli material to offer unfortunately, but I have a lot of common sundews, and what they lack in rarity they make up for in quantity. I've got lots of Darlingtonia (seed-grown,) and various Sarracenia (need to inventory what's available, but I know I at least have a large, handsome division of Hummer's Hammerhead that's looking for someone to love it.) Another relatively rare one I just remembered is Pinguicula grandiflora. I also have an abundance of common boring houseplants like jade. I'll try to shoot you an email this weekend.
Thanks,
~Joe

Would you take anything on my grow list for anything you have to offer except the Sarracenia leucophylla, mature division? But i would mainly like the Nepenthes.

-Sarracenia flava var. rubricorpora, medium size division
-Sarracenia leucophylla, mature division

I can trade some sundews or a nep for these.

Click on the link below my posts to see my grow list anything on there just tell me and i want everyhting you have for anything on my grow list except your white topped pitcher plant because i alreaddy have one :).

Sorry, the S. flava var rubricorpora is gone.

I think I emailed you back. Let me know if you didn't get it!

Back