What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Send me a p.m. for an offer. You can also reach me on aim at Doomsdaykillz@aol.com for quick and easy trading.

Haves:

Cuttings/Pullings:
You can either ask for these as they are, or have me put you on a list of reserves for when they strike.
Drosera multifida 'Extrema' x4
Pinguicula Laueana x6
Pinguicula Agnata Red Leaf x3

Seeds:
Drosera Spatulata
Drosera Nidiformis
Drosera Sp. 'South Africa'
Drosera Brevifolia
Drosera Capillaris

Wants:

MAIN WANTS >>>> Tissue Culture <<<< MAIN WANTS
MS Packets xX
Baby Food Jars xX
*Initiated Sterile Cultures of any cool Dionaea, Drosera, or Ping
*Must have baby plants growing already.

Dionaea Muscipula:
Red Pirannah
B52
FTS Crimson Sawtooth
Wacky Traps

Drosera:
Regia
Regia 'Big Easy'
Scorpiodes

Last edited:
Wish I could help ya.. but my "have" list is really small at the moment... pathetically small... almost non existent! Lol...

Wish I could help ya.. but my "have" list is really small at the moment... pathetically small... almost non existent! Lol...

LOL! Thanks. I'm sure it will grow! I had no plants up uintil this week! I just began ordering and trading.

The NASC auction is coming in a few months and should be a good place to pick up several from your list.

Thanks! Wher / when is that. I'm new to the cp community :)
also, you have regia in ur list. Is it for trade?

Doom's if it were available for trade, he would have offered it to you lol!

Also, even if he were able to trade, with you what would you have to trade back in return? He already has a very VERY impressive growlist--one that i think many people envy...what would you have to offer that he doesnt already have? All that being said, if you want to trade for a D. reiga, you should have plants of equal value to trade as well and state them. People are much more willing to trade that way. :)

NASC auction occurs sometime around May/June around then---and it is a fundraising event, where people donate plants, cuttings, whatevers to raise money for conserving wetlands in North America, many of which grow CPs. it is an excellent means of growing your collection, finding common plants as well as rarer and harder to find plants, like reiga. Andy will announce when the auction will start, a few weeks before.

Cheers and good luck finding your regia.

Update* Looking for live sphag!!!!!!

Live sphag is often available during the NASC auctions as well.

You can also get most of your "Wants" at Andy's shop, Flytrapshop.com. You can get your name in snazzy green if you buy more than $10 worth of stuff and tell Andy you're a member. :D

I need to read into thes NASC auction things.. Im new to the hobby so i dont even know what they are/ when they are.

And, ya I can buy almost al of my wants, but i already spent quite a good amount on plants, and i am going to save the next plant spending spree on lights and tissue culture stuff.. I am mainly looknig to trade for my wants now.

Back