What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT's

Rball

INFECTED
Looking to expand my collection of VFT's I am looking for a red dragon in particular, but any other species will be considered as well.

I have some cuttings in process of rooting as well as sar. purp. purp. I also have some others im willing to trade. PM me and ill give the list of available plants.

I have some Red Dragon seed. It's self-pollinated, so I can't guarantee the viability as I haven't tried it myself yet. Still on the plant, haven't collected it yet. If you're willing to try some, I'd be more than happy to SASE some to you. I might wait a couple more weeks, though, make sure the seed is mature before I pull it off. It's a decent last resort, at least, if you can't get an actual plant in a trade. ^.^

wow thanks yea let me know in a coulple weeks, granted it takes forever but yea that would be great. I will elt u know

Yeah, from seed takes a while; like I said, at least it's a decent last resort! Haha.

Back