What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember:

Not mammals, and they are not found In Europe, North America, Australia or Madagascar.

Sphenodontia. I'm running out of ideas man!

i have no idea what else there could be! haha :0

Phoenicopteriformes, and I'm done. I gotta cook dinner.

I admit. It's a hard riddle. :-))

But it's a hard-earned Drosera I guess.

LAST HINT (You're going to hate me) : I can almost guarantee that most people on this forum have never seen a member of this order, and if they have, it was almost certainly in captivity.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Monkey, don't worry, chances are it wont be guessed soon...

That was guessed with Sphenodonitae

Opisthocomiformes?

Good guess... Okay they aren't found in Europe, North America, Australia, or Madagascar, but they ARE found in South America, Africa, and Asia.

No, I don't want to trade, but I can give you some D. capensis "All Red" plantlets. :)

Gymnophiona?

Monkey got it right .. lol.. Caecilidae (Caecilians) would be the the family btw

Gymnophiona?

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!

We have a winner! :)

gymnophiona.jpg

Who wouldn't love that face??

The correct answer is Gymnophiona, or the caecillians. Probably the most underappreciated and least well known order of Herpetile there is.

I've seen them before, just not in person...It was only a matter of time before I came across it lol.

No, I don't want to trade, but I can give you some D. capensis "All Red" plantlets. :)

Really?! You're a saint Limeslide. I'll have to return the favor when the season is more fruitful. :D

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I've seen them before, just not in person...It was only a matter of time before I came across it lol.

In person is what I meant, of course.

But yeah, you definitely earned this dew. :D PM me your shipping info.

was gonna say:
Phoenicopteriformes

Congrats Monkey!

file_2012.jpg

It's funny...When I first saw this thread caecilians were the first thing that popped into my mind. But then I guess I am sort of an amphibian nerd with my pet axolotl. ;)

I said that one too lol. After that last one I was out of ideas.

HOLY CRAP, LOOK HOW HAPPY IT IS!

Congrats Monkey!

file_2012.jpg

It's funny...When I first saw this thread caecilians were the first thing that popped into my mind. But then I guess I am sort of an amphibian nerd with my pet axolotl. ;)

:D :bigthumpup: You are constantly saying things that are Right On!

Back