What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beginners Sundew Giveaway

Baylorguy

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer"
*Please note to 'win' this giveaway you must be a beginner grower.

I have a few sundews that I want to give away and they'll go to the first person who posts in this thread. They are easy to grow and in order to avoid having to do multiple shipments, they will all go to the same person. The plants that will be donated are:

Drosera aliciae
Drosera hamiltonii
Drosera collinsiae "Faryland"

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit, I'm not much of a beginner.

Edit: What's your definition of beginner? Time growing CP's? Size of collection? Been growing since last July.

Last edited:
Very nice of you to do this :boogie:

(This post does not alter the results)

I'm sort of a beginner.. have a bunch of seeds waiting to germinate.. and have a whopping 2 flytraps!
I did have flytraps as a kid.. however I never knew about the whole dormant issue.. so when they turned black my mom threw them out!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

never had any drosera before.. unless all the seed counts

hey im a beginner and interested!!! i have D. aliciae but not the other two

Last edited by a moderator:
i am a begginer. so who wins?

Soopaman is the winner since he posted first. Thanks everyone for the interest :) Who knows, maybe there will be another giveaway soon ;)

Soopaman is the winner since he posted first. Thanks everyone for the interest :) Who knows, maybe there will be another giveaway soon ;)

Congrats Soopa!

Thanks, Baylorguy!

I look forward to these dews, I've been wanting them :)

Oh, and thanks for the congrats, Yinepu.

LOL! Define 'beginner'.

Back