What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone,

I am very new to this site and posting a thread, so I grow orchids here in montana, but I have gotten into CP's and I like the pinguicula especially. I am looking for the temperate butterworts like P macroceras, vulgaris, and poldinii or seeds from them. I have not found them anywhere and the one place I did find was ridiculously overpriced for a normally 10$ plant so I feel I will persue that option as a last resort. I do have some orchids to trade, or possibly pings like 'Sethos' or moranensis that are small currently, but will be trade size shortly. I can pay for shipping or postage and more if needed as long as it is within reason and I know my orchids look rough, so if anyone is interested in the orchids as a trade, I will take pictures so you know what you are getting and what size. I have not had a complaint on other sites I belong to for orchids and trading them or selling on other sites and I want to uphold my reputation here as a nice guy who is honest and willing to go far to make everyone I deal with happy and feel like they walk away with a fair deal. I am open to other trades like some of the mexican butterworts as well like P moranensis to expand breeding stock, P laueana, agnata, esseriana, emarginata, moctezumae, gypsicola, cyclosecta,* colimensis,* grandiflora, and Koehres. Please let me know if you have any of these or will shortly in the future and I hope we can work something out.

I actually have most of them. I'd be happy to work something out with you.

Back