What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Ean! I dropped my SASE in the mail this morning.

Interested!

1. Soopaman
2. zlookup
3. chaosatlanta
4. Syllius

Thanks for the opportunity! Will put the SASE in the mail tomorrow afternoon.

Dan

1. Soopaman
2. zlookup
3. chaosatlanta
4. Syllius
5. gill_za

The first SASE that I'm going to actually get in and not miss. Thank you! I'll send out the SASE asap.

1. Soopaman
2. zlookup
3. chaosatlanta
4. Syllius
5. gill_za
6. Pik

Excited to try a new Drosera species. Thanks!

Gemmae arrived today! Thanks so much!

One of the little rascals snuck out from the pack & was hiding in the corner of the envelope. They are now all safely sown & I will post updates & photos as they grow.

PS. I found this website very helpful for info about Drosera Gemmae care & cultivation:
http://droseragemmae.com/CareGuide.html

PPS. Any news from the recipients of the previous batch of Gemmae? Are you seeing growth? Would love to hear how things are going.

I think i have recived everyones SASE. Come on everyone even if you have them just get some i am just going to let them go to waist because i have NO ROOM.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Everyone should also have recived their SASE.

I love your seeds ;)

1. Soopaman
2. zlookup
3. chaosatlanta
4. Syllius
5. gill_za
6. Pik
7. lusong, thanks

my gemmae arrived and are planted. Thank you!

1. Soopaman
2. zlookup
3. chaosatlanta
4. Syllius
5. gill_za
6. Pik
7. lusong, thanks
8. Taargus

Thanks!

I am going to goahead and close the SASE because if you wanted to do a SASE right now by the time you got them you would just be growing mold (they are to old). Thanks for those who have preticapated and i can't wait to see germination from the gemmae.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Also everyone should have recived there gemmae by now.

Back