What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes sanguinea "Orange" giveaway & trade

ALRIGHTY THEN!! It's about that time.. the 2 main stalks of my Nepenthes sanguinea "Orange" are taking up too much space. First one is gone.. 2nd is up for giveaway.
Giveaway winner does have to pay shipping please.

ONE GUESS PER PERSON, PER DAY PLEASE.. It is a tarantula that can be found on my website from the list of my previously owned tarantulas. ;) www.massmorels.com

Here is the giveaway question:

OKAY THEN.. Giveaway PART 2!! ANYONE CAN GUESS all over again.. Exo.. Mike. ;)

What was the tarantula I wanted more than anything in the world my first year in the hobby? First and last name of the scientific title must be correct. Each person get's ONE GUESS PER DAY!

100_7272.jpg

Last edited:
Poecilotheria regalis?

HAHA... NO!! Now if I would've said.. What is the first Poecilotheria that I successfully mated and got a viable eggsac from? You would've been correct.

OKAY THEN.. Giveaway PART 2!! ANYONE CAN GUESS all over again.. Exo.. Mike. ;)

What was the tarantula I wanted more than anything in the world my first year in the hobby? First and last name of the scientific title must be correct. Each person get's ONE GUESS PER DAY!

Acanthoscurria geniculata

Also one more thing do you have the one you wanted at that time?

Just for the heck of it, Poecilotheria Metallica? Maybe I can win Eou a nep,LOL.

incorrect..

And I used too own it, yes.. To narrow it down for you boys and girls, every single tarantula I have ever owned is on my website. !!LOL!! www.massmorels.com

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Just for the heck of it, Poecilotheria Metallica? Maybe I can win Eou a nep,LOL.

incorrect

Ok thanks and that would be great Nepenthes101 because i only have two Nepenthes so that would be GREAT if you could help me win it.

incorrect..

And I used too own it, yes.. To narrow it down for you boys and girls, every single tarantula I have ever owned is on my website. !!LOL!! www.massmorels.com

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

incorrect

Aw, I tried,LOL.

ok i have no clue but i saw this one on your website and i thought it was pretty cool, Brachypelma boehmei?

Theraphosa blondi

I am going to say Haplopelma lividum. Only because I want one of those myself....:)

Back