What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

80*F day and night with 85% constant humidity. But they are under some sunshine T12s.. which is why they lack color. Saving up for some T5's for the LL's..

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

oh.. and I coffee them every 6 months. ;)

How do you coffee your Mass?

You want anything off my growlist?

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I really want the S. minor var Okefenokeensis Ware Co., GA

Sorry, didn't really see anything on your growlist that either I didn't already have or would be interested in. I typically do seed giveaways in the fall though so keep your eyes peeled around September/October if you want to expand your collection of Sarracenia and other temperate CPs.

Hmmm, I'd be interested in the S. 'Okee Giant'. The one I have is lame as the pitchers are always wrinkled and a bit deformed. Yes, I've gone over it for pests and haven't found anything. Ed Read has noticed something similar with some of the the Sarracenia in his collection - it spreads - he suspects it is a virus of some sort. So far it hasn't spread but one can never tell. I'll PM you with what I have to offer.

funny I am seeing a similar sort of thing on my S. minor, S. alata, and S. flva. Was thinking physiological that they might not be liking 40-50 F nights and 70 ish days. got some in greenhouse to test temp theory. Cucumber mosaic or tomato spotted wilt were to plant viruses with wide host range. wonder if they have a quick and dirty test....

Hmmm, I'd be interested in the S. 'Okee Giant'. The one I have is lame as the pitchers are always wrinkled and a bit deformed. Yes, I've gone over it for pests and haven't found anything. Ed Read has noticed something similar with some of the the Sarracenia in his collection - it spreads - he suspects it is a virus of some sort. So far it hasn't spread but one can never tell. I'll PM you with what I have to offer.

Offer closed. Thanks to all who traded with me! Can't wait to get some new faces in the grow rack and sarracenia bogs.

All sarracenia trades will be shipping out today. All nepenthes trades I am going to hold onto another day due to local lows in the 30's tonight.

Edit: All sarracenia have been shipped. All sarracenia traders who have a PM box that is full, please delete some stuff so I can send you a confirmation/tracking number. :) If you want the number that is. Otherwise, should be there in a few days.

Last edited:
All nepenthes trades shipped out today. If you had a trade with me, check your PM box for tracking\confirmation number.

Thanks!!!

Thanks i will take advantage of your offer for the seeds thanks.

No problem. Also have some sarr seedlings I may be giving away sometime this summer too.

Back